Sunday, April 26, 2009
We started doing a sound seminar every week learning about soundscape and sound artists and sound equipment and it started giving me ideas about what I could do with the sound piece I had discussed with Mike. I'm a big follower of hurling and I thought it might be interesting to record the sound of the crowd of two bordering counties who were playing each other at a hurling match. I was thinking of having one person among one crowd of supporters and another among the other crowd recording what one said about the other or something like that I wasn't exactly sure of what I'd come out but I was excited about it. I was thinking that really its the closest thing you get to war among these two counties and people get very passionate when at these matches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
List of links
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(65)
-
▼
April
(30)
- Our poster!
- Exhibition Artist statement.
- Just thought I'd put up the names of some of the ...
- So finally I recorded the hurling match after a lo...
- While I was thinking about the previous idea I sta...
- We started doing a sound seminar every week learni...
- My artists statement
- Ok so at this point it was after christmas I was g...
- I have found another idea that I should go back to...
- At this time i was looking at artists such as Magd...
- After christmas I started thinking about going bac...
- After that I started thinking about things like ow...
- Okay so during a group crit ( where we all sit aro...
- ps I will put up the pictures I took of the black ...
- Another idea I had was to use the black tape again...
- So from here I started thinking about doing more p...
- I'm having problems putting up the pictures of the...
- For our course we had to do classes in different t...
- I decided then that I wanted to do something ph...
- I started thinking about putting black lines, like...
- What I was also looking at was the changing borde...
- Ok so from there I started thinking about seperati...
- Boundary, Boundaries: a boundary is a line that se...
- "If you work as an artist you destroy yourself. Th...
- I began at the start of this academic year with a...
- This was a quick two day project about what chang...
- This was a piece I did for a project about explor...
-
▼
April
(30)

No comments:
Post a Comment