Saturday, April 25, 2009

After christmas I started thinking about going back again to the idea of seperating up the canteen but doing it without tape but with a projection of lines instead. So I did a bit of research on where I would put the lines and why by taking a picture of the canteen every five minutes so as I could see where people were sitting and how they were moving around the space. I have already put up a few of the pictures I had, if you want to look at them they are way back when I started this blog. Anyway I was going to do this out then maybe as a video piece as the research had become more interesting than the actual idea I was planning to do but in the end I had to wait a while to learn how to do it out as a video and I became disinterested as seems to happen a lot to me!Possibly has something to do with my fast moving tv generation..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive