Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's been a little while; I've taken a bit of a break since college finished up but I'm going to get back into it now!I've been thinking more about what these countries, these black squares represent what they are about, they're about ownership but if I own them I should be able to control them but I can't, I can put rules on them but how can I enforce them the areas are so small people are in them for no longer than a second when they walk over them. Should I make the areas larger?Should I have a flag?A sign maybe that says 'you are now entering ..............' 'you are now leaving .............' I need a name for my country as well... I want to look into soundscapes a bit more as well, I want to try and do a soundscape in a church. I like the idea that they are all speaking in unison but they have been told what to say, it's all drilled into them its like the opposite of the crowd at the match when they all spoke as one it was all very natural very primal and very loud whereas the church would be quiet. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. hmm..dya remember that programme a few years ago about the guy that set up his own country in great britain?it was in the papers and stuff cos i think it ended up being really successful.ill google it..em Danny Wallace 'How to Start Your Own Country'. i think it deals with bits of what you're talking about.maybe youtube some of it?nice blog by the by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, yea I heard of him I tried to look him up before but didn try that hard like must have another look at him!

    ReplyDelete

Followers