Sunday, June 21, 2009
Butler gallery
So I've been doing an internship in butler gallery in Kilkenny, its been good I have just been doing mostly invigilating and doing little jobs for the administration who run the gallery ,who are very nice by the way. But they have a really cool show on at the moment by David Beatties who is on the front of Circa at the moment so is hot stuff right now. His work is all about experimentation with random objects and space, like one of his pieces is a big water bottle held up over a hot plate that leaves off a little drip of water every few minutes that evaporates as soon as it hits the plate, I think its called how to make a cloud or something either way its really cool!I am fully recommending this show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment