Monday, November 9, 2009

Update on studio work!

I had a pretty good progress review last week; It was suggested that I actually make the phone box a gallery for my work, love that idea but obviously have to have some tutorials you know I love my tutorials. When I college is over I'll just wander around begging people for tutorials! O actually must back track a little, I had a tutorial with Peter Morgan before my progress review who liked my photos especially one in particular (which I'll put up soon) and suggested I just focus on my photography looking for spaces which held a narrative within them. I really liked the idea of focusing on photography because I love to do it just for me but I didn't want to give up on the phone box so I'm really happy that they suggested that other idea in my progress review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers