I shall update you now on what I'm at!The photographs above are of spaces I've been looking to appropriate by maybe changing them in some small way.I've moved away from the idea of using flowers though I am still growing some delphinium at home from seed, which apparently represent big hearted and fun, and eventually I will plant them somewhere in Limerick.
Anyway I've decided to focus in on the phone box. The size of the space really appeals to me because its so in your face once your in there there's not much room to move. You'd notice a change in there straight away. I like it as well because they are becoming extinct, no one needs a phone box anymore. So what I want to do is really change it's function-how yet I don't know. I've thought of a few ideas which I want to try out I'm just waiting to see now if eircom will give me an old phone box so I can experiment on it!

No comments:
Post a Comment