This is a picture of my work in our exhibition- Tetris. We kept the lighting low to give the place an ambience. I had my sound piece playing out of the headphones which were quite wide apart so that a person could walk through and experience the sound around the headphones which meant the audience had to do less to hear it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
List of links
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(65)
-
▼
May
(16)
- I'm going to slowly but surely start putting ...
- These are some better pictures of my countri...
- This is a picture of my work in our exhibition- T...
- Explorations with the Black Line
- So I'm a little bit busy lately getting ready for ...
- I did the black squares finally!!
- Thanks to everyone who came to our exhibition! It ...
- Hey,Just putting up a couple of the pictures of...
-
▼
May
(16)

No comments:
Post a Comment